A farm is an area of land that is devoted primarily to agricultural processes with the primary objective of producing food and other crops. There are about 570 million farms in the world, most of which are small and family-operated. Family farms comprise about 75% of the world's agricultural land. Farm smells cover lots of things but some of the best farm smells are freshly turned rich, moist soil, good-quality cured hay, everything about the barn, horses, wild grape blossom, blooming apple trees, clover, Spring rain, blooming fields of alfalfa, well-fermented silage and mornings. This sampler will allow you to experience the feeling of a day at the farm through the power of scent. You will receive a 1/2ml sample (a 1ml vial filled half-way) of each of the following fragrances. You also have the option of choosing a 1ml size sampler.
- Strange Charm Design Le Chevreau Perfume Oil - A beautiful day on the farm. Sweetened bales of hay, a flourishing herb garden, warm laundry drying on the line and freshly churned milk.
- Hexennacht Brightening the Daybreak Parfum Extrait - Grass, clover, hay, sun-warmed cornfields, lily of the valley, honeysuckle, acacia, ozone, meadow air, tree moss, oakmoss and fir balsam.
- Alchemic Muse Scarecrow Perfume Oil - The ominous guardian of the fields. Golden straw and faded, dusty flannel over a heart of sun-dried, sweet corn husks.
- Nui Cobalt Corn Maze Perfume Oil - The warm, golden scent of sweet corn, hay bales, toasted oats, homemade caramel and a distant memory of woodsmoke.
- Little and Grim Poor Farm Perfume Oil - Overgrown grass, tangled undergrowth, wildflowers, the memory of fresh linens, and distant, greener pastures. Notes of sage, moss, fern, sweet grasses, green wood and chamomile.
- Haus of Gloi Ploughman Perfume Oil - Well worn leather, dirt, dandelions, carrots, a pinch of tobacco and a light sheen of feral skin musk.
- Serge Lutens L'Eau de Paille EDP - Paille, straw in French, literally means hay water. The scent of new mown hay (from hay absolute) sits on notes of cereals, vetiver and frankincense. Inspired by a hot day of harvesting wheat during the summer.
- Andromeda's Curse Black Phillip Perfume Oil - Bales of hay, the lingering scent of animal musk and the taste of fresh butter on your tongue. Notes of salted butter, hay bales, dirt, moss, dusty wood, animal musk and incense.
- Haus of Gloi Plotter's Breakfast EDP - Oaty porridge, stove smoke, kindling wood, a hint of gunpowder and pinch of sweet pipe tobacco.