This sampler is for automobile aficionados, male and female alike. These fragrances are a combination of actual car smells and the smells you can experience while driving. Some of the fragrances are homages to sports, race or luxury cars and others will let you experience that new car smell, a hand car wash or other experiences. Great to share with your significant other, keep all for yourself or give as a gift!
You will receive a 1/2ml sample (1ml sample vial filled half full) of each of the fragrances in this sampler. You also have the option of choosing a 1ml sampler.
- Santa Maria Novella Nostalgia EDC - An homage to the scents associated with Millemiglia race cars. It is the smell of tires worn out by acceleration and sudden braking blended with hints of gasoline and leather. With top notes of rubber, sweetgum resin and bergamot; middle notes of patchouli and Virginia cedarwood; and base notes of tobacco leaves and vanilla.
- Memo Italian Leather EDP – Italy is the place for stargazers and Italians to leave the splendors of Rome behind, one eye on the rearview mirror of their convertible, a playful smile on their lips, the wind in their hair. The dolce vita often begins with a getaway. The red leather of the steering wheel brings a flush to their cheeks. Beauty stretches out lazily with each passing mile. Man blends seamlessly with the landscape, as the roads hug the sensual shape of the fields and valleys. Italian Leather speaks the Italian of Rome, the one drowsily murmured in the seat of a cabriolet during an impromptu lover's siesta. It teams the simplicity of green tomato leaf with the sophisticated beauty of leather, myrrh and vanilla absolute. With notes of green tomato leaf, vanilla, leather, rock rose absolute, galbanum oil, clary sage oil, green tomato leaf, iris concrete, vanilla bean absolute, sandalwood oil, tolu balsam resin, opopanax resin, myrrh resin, benzoin resin, leather accord and musk.
- Thameen Regent Leather EDP - Regent Leather is a luxury fragrance from Thameen in association with The Rolls Royce Enthusiasts Club. The fragrance exudes luxury and privilege, opening with the daring juxtaposition of smooth vanilla and sharp lemon. At the heart, the perfumer has cleverly conjured a remarkable leather scent reminiscent of the interior of the Rolls Royce, a cocoon of craftsmanship that envelops the wearer. The tone speaks of power and strong will, supported by spices and resins including a fine saffron and deep resinous labdanum. The base is glossy, a perfumed patina of elegant and timeless gurjum, cedar and patchouli. Regent Leather is hypnotic and has, in the manner of Rolls Royce, been ‘engineered’ – enabling the finest ingredients to revolve throughout the dry-down, thus the journey is both surprising and familiar by degree. With a top note of lemon; middle notes of jasmine, saffron, cardamom and rose; and base notes of patchouli, cedarwood, vanilla, musk and labdanum.
- Demeter New Car Cologne - A unique and unusual combination of the scent of new plastics, vinyl and fabrics to create a light and wearable fragrance experience, reminiscent of the first time you sat in that new car you love so much.
- The Strange South Lavage de Autos Perfume Oil - The scent of a good old-fashioned hand done car wash and wax. With notes of wax, motor oil, cement, soap suds and a splash of white musk.
- Death and Floral We Took the Gig for the Mileage Write Off Perfume Oil – A waft of a gasoline puddle outside of the stop’n’go, quiet night air surrounding the car parked under flickering fluorescent lights, a tiny tinge of salty sweat, and the milky scent of quiet and happy dog feet, asleep in the back seat.
- Saint Rita Parlor Rita’s Car Parfum - Neil Bardon, founder and creator of Saint Rita Parlor, created this fragrance inspired by his grandmother Rita's car: Weekend driver. Tobacco smoke, worn leather seats and fresh cut foliage aside a whiskey bag filled with coins used for Saturday night bingo. This is a limited edition unisex fragrance with notes of leather, vanilla musk, tobacco, rare coins and fresh cut foliage.
- Death and Floral 11 Days in December EDP - The scent of an abandoned car, wet footprints leading to a path; an exotic mystery trail of citrus, spice, dust and oil.