Pick your partial Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs (BPAL) Yuletide or Halloween bottle for $13.99. All bottles are at least 3/4 full or more. You may choose any of the bottles listed below from limited edition lines from 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Choose from any of the following and indicate your picks above. You may choose as many as you want but make sure that you put the number you want in quantity and list each fragrance in the box. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHOOSE ALTERNATES IN CASE WE ARE OUT OF ANY OF THE FRAGRANCES THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN!!
- Yuletide - ripe bursting blood-red holly berries.
- Mistletoe - the plant of peace in Norse tradition.
- The Rat King - dust, wood and feral musk with a fang-sharp undertone.
- Lick It - peppermint candy cane with an extra jolt of sugar.
- Snow Bunny - soft white snow with a touch of youthful girlie perfume.
- Herr Drosselmeyer - pipe smoke, sweet leather, woods and linen. (label is damaged) (I have two of these)
- Krampus - red musk, black leather, dusty rags, and wooden switches.
- Lick It Again - peppermint candy cane with an extra jolt of sugar.
- Jolasveinar - mixture of snow, dirt, Icelandic moss, marsh felwort, crushed petals of buttercups and moorland spotted orchids, and a hint of Christmas pastries. (I have two of these available)
- La Befana - candy charcoal, winter lilies, Parma violet, cypress, chimney dust and holiday sweets.
- Krampus - red musk, black leather, dusty rags and wooden switches.
- The Shivering Boy - the scent of frozen dormant vineyards, bitter sleet and piercing ozone with labdanum, benzoin and olibanum.
- The Shivering Boy - the scent of frozen, dormant vineyards, sleet, ozone, labdanum, benzoin and olibanum.
- Midnight Mass - traditional Roman Catholic sacramental incense.
- Snow-Flakes - the radiance and desolation of winter
- The First Soft Snow - heavy snow over narcissus.
- Faunalia - forest, wild musk, opobalsamum, back bryony, mandragora and hemock.
- Snowball Fracas - muddy dirt and frost-covered moss rubbed into winter clothes and snow impact overspray
- Gacela of the Dark Death - terebinth pine, pitch and clove.
- Evening Cicadas and Red Peppers - branches, maple leaves, camelia petals, red peppers and musk.
- A Christmas Carol An Altar to Cold, Rigid, Dreadful Death -black cedar, frankincense and dust.
- Dust of Snow - snowflakes, hemlock leaves, snowdrop, iris, and Peruvian lily.
- Pumpkin Masala Rooibos - Rooibos tea with red ginger, green cardamom, fennel, peppercorns, almond, licorice and coconut sugar.
- All Saints - monastic frankincense and myrrh, Damascus rose, Russian gardenia, cassia and lily of the valley. (I have two of these)
- Sugar Skull - blend of five sugars and candied fruits.
- Trick or Treat - the sticky sweet scent of candy corn.
- The Vampire Bride - icy skin touched by a perfume of violet leaf, white tea, olibanum, elemi, myrrh, wormwood, crypt dust, and saffron with a dribble of blood red musk.
- Mischief - scent of petty vandalism: toilet paper wads on damp maple trees, squished pumpkins, raw eggs, beer, pumpkin seed hulls and soapy glass.
- Pumpkin I - pumpkin, hay, champaca and leather accord.