Pick your partial Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs (BPAL) Yuletide or Halloween bottle for $13.99. All bottles are at least 3/4 full or more. You may choose any of the bottles listed below from limited edition lines from 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. Choose from any of the following and indicate your picks above. You may choose as many as you want but make sure that you put the number you want in quantity and list each fragrance in the box. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU CHOOSE ALTERNATES IN CASE WE ARE OUT OF ANY OF THE FRAGRANCES THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN!!
- Yuletide - ripe bursting blood-red holly berries.
- Mistletoe - the plant of peace in Norse tradition.
- The Rat King - dust, wood and feral musk with a fang-sharp undertone.
- Lick It - peppermint candy cane with an extra jolt of sugar.
- Herr Drosselmeyer - pipe smoke, sweet leather, woods and linen. (label is damaged) (I have two of these)
- Krampus - red musk, black leather, dusty rags, and wooden switches.
- Lick It Again - peppermint candy cane with an extra jolt of sugar.
- Jolasveinar - mixture of snow, dirt, Icelandic moss, marsh felwort, crushed petals of buttercups and moorland spotted orchids, and a hint of Christmas pastries. (I have two of these available)
- Krampus - red musk, black leather, dusty rags and wooden switches.
- The Shivering Boy - the scent of frozen dormant vineyards, bitter sleet and piercing ozone with labdanum, benzoin and olibanum.
- The First Soft Snow - heavy snow over narcissus.
- Faunalia - forest, wild musk, opobalsamum, back bryony, mandragora and hemock.
- Snowball Fracas - muddy dirt and frost-covered moss rubbed into winter clothes and snow impact overspray
- Gacela of the Dark Death - terebinth pine, pitch and clove.
- A Christmas Carol An Altar to Cold, Rigid, Dreadful Death -black cedar, frankincense and dust.
- The Vampire Bride - icy skin touched by a perfume of violet leaf, white tea, olibanum, elemi, myrrh, wormwood, crypt dust, and saffron with a dribble of blood red musk.