This sampler lets you explore ginger fragrances. According to Fragrantica, ginger has a spicy fizzy top note, with a pronounced fresh citrus facet and piney nuance.
You will receive a 1/2ml sample (1ml sample vial filled half full) of each of the fragrances in this sampler. You also have the option of choosing a 1ml sampler.
- Ind. Resin EDP - Warm fragrance with notes of ginger, eucalyptus, cashmere wood, vanilla and tonka bean.
- Juliette Has a Gun Moscow Mule EDP - "I had in my mind the idea of a fragrance that evoked the vibrations and euphoria of the famous Moscow Mule cocktail. A fresh and exhilarating composition that associates ginger with copper."—Romano Ricci, Brand Founder A twist of ginger for the sexy side, a zest of lemon for the punch! A limitless pleasure to be consumed without moderation. With top notes of bergamot, ginger and lime; middle notes of apple essence and jasmine; and base notes of Norlimbanol©, Ambretolide©, and Ambroxan©.
- Molton Brown Heavenly Gingerlily EDP - A bouquet of white flowers, spices and musks make up this sensuous fragrance. With top notes of cardamom, ginger and clove; middle notes of tuberose, lily and tagete (marigold); and base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood and musk.
- Jardin de France Sources d’Origine Metal Absolu EDP - “For this perfume we wanted a strong olfactory commitment, a real signature: a combination of smoked wood and aldehydes, fusing, hot and cold at a time. It is probably the most surprising fragrance of this collection with its modern and abstract fragrances.” Justine Brivet. With top notes of lemongrass and ginger; middle notes of aldehydes and green tea; and base notes of Virginia cedar, vetiver and ambergris.
- Zara Place Dauphine EDP - A usual Sunday walk awakened by the scent of the Parisian canal in a salty atmosphere with ambergris facets. Place Dauphine brings a vibrant and sparkling side through ginger and mandarin, the perfect feeling to peacefully end the week. With notes of mandarin orange, ginger, salt and ambergris.
- Hermes Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger EDP - Launched in 2021 and authored by Christine Nagel who created the original Twilly, this flanker features notes of peony, ginger, candied ginger and cedar.