These hand-decanted samples are in a 1/2 ml sample vial bottle(a ml sample vial filled half full) labeled with the manufacturer and name of the perfume in a cute little gift box. Samples in larger bottles are available.
All fragrances are authentic, transferred from the original manufacturer's bottle to your sample bottles.
- Byredo La Tulipe - niche, spring, beautiful, notes of rhubarb, cyclamen, freesia, tulip, blond woods and vetiver
- Creed Love in White - mimosa, a classic romantic fragrance, with notes of orange zest, white jasmine, daffodil, sandalwood, rice husk and iris
- L'Artisan La Chasse aux Papillon - nice, gorgeous, sunshine with notes of tuberose, orange blossom and spices
- L'Artisan Seville a l'Aube - orange blossom, beautiful, the one perfume I think every bride in the world should/could choose for their wedding perfume. Notes of lavender, pink pepper, lemon tree leaves, orange blossom, jasmine, magnolia, beeswax, incense, Siamese benzoin and Luiseiri lavender
- Puredistance 1 - you've probably never heard of it, but it is simply one of the most beautiful perfumes made, and it is absolutely perfect for a wedding. Notes of fresh tangerine blossom, cassis, neroli bigarade, magnolia, rose wardia, jasmine, natural mimosa, sweet amber, vetiver and white musk
- Serge Lutens Un Lys - niche, unusual, beautiful lily