Welcome to Surrender to Chance Customer Care. Shirley and Diane Slover are here to help you, guide you, fix what is broken and provide you support Monday thru Friday.
First, let's go over some frequently asked questions (FAQ's).
What Payment Methods do you Accept? We accept all Payment methods. Some are shown in the first section of the checkout. Others only get displayed on the last section of the checkout - listed below:
- Directly with your credit card - last section of checkout (click on proceed to checkout when you start the checkout process to be able to see that in the last section)
- Google checkout - first section of checkout
- Amazon - last section of checkout (click on proceed to checkout when you start the checkout process to be able to see that in the last section)
- Paypal - first and last section of checkout
- Store Credit/Chance Cash - last section of checkout (click on proceed to checkout when you start the checkout process to be able to see that in the last section)
- Money Order - last section of checkout (click on proceed to checkout when you start the checkout process to be able to see that in the last section)
- Using a discount code - if this doesn't work by putting it in on the right hand side, it is in the last section of checkout (click on proceed to checkout when you start the checkout process to be able to see that in the last section)
Who makes up Surrender to Chance and where are we located: There are two owners at Surrender to Chance, Patty White and Lisa Lawler. Patty and her crew, Mike and Abby, her decanters, and Harry and Alex, her sons and software gurus, are located in Denver, Colorado. Lisa and her crew, Kristin, her sister, and Kelsey, her daughter, and Shari and Karen, her decanters, are located in Somers, Wisconsin. Shirley Slover, Patty's sister and Diane Slover, Shirley's sister-in-law, are located in Topeka, Kansas. Geographically we are separated, but we are very close to each other.
Something is missing: There are two owners that may be shipping your order from Surrender to Chance. Please check your shipping notice or log into your account on our website and view your order and order status for different shipping numbers. The number of different shipping numbers will tell you if Patty or Lisa or Patty and Lisa are shipping on your order. If you only received one package and there are two different shipping numbers, you still have one more on the way that should complete your order. If you receive all packages and something is missing, please let us know the name of what you are missing and we will help solve that issue.
The package has not arrived - United States: We ship US Postal Service First Class with delivery confirmation. The Postal Service is not required to scan your package until delivery and sometimes the first scan it will receive is when it reaches a sorting center near you, then it will release information. Don't be alarmed if your package shipped 2 days ago and the information on the US Postal Service is still stating they expect a package. That doesn't mean your package has not posted, only that it has not been scanned yet. We are working to make it easier so all packages get scanned by the USPS when they are posted, it just takes time and training. We do need to allow 3 weeks from ship date for domestic delivery. If it has been 3 weeks and no package, please let us know.
The package has not arrived - International: We ship US Postal Service First Class International. The number you receive is a custom declaration number and may or may not scan when leaving the US. International packages can deliver in 10 days to 2 weeks but can take longer. We do need to allow 4 weeks from ship date on regular posted packages and 45 days from ship date on insured packages for delivery. If a package had not delivered within that allowed time, please let us know.
They broke it: Unfortunately, the elephants get loose at the post office and stomp a package from time to time or it falls to the floor and they run over it. If it is your package, we are very sorry but don't worry, we can help. Please don't toss the package until you have taken a clear photo as we may request that photo to be sent to us so we can see if there may have been something we could have done differently. Please let us know what may have arrived broken and we can take care of that.
Something leaked or doesn't appear to be filled: When you inspect your package upon arrival and you find a sample or decant that doesn't appear to be filled or there is a big spot on your packing slip, please snap a clear photo of that sample or decant so we can view what you have received and correct any short fill or leak issue.