The bitter orange tree produces neroli as well as petit grain, bigarade and orange blossom. They just extract the substances in different ways. Bigarade comes via cold pressing the fruit peel. Distilling the twigs yields petit grain. Neroli comes from steam distillation of the actual flowers. Extracting the essence of those same flowers gives up orange blossom.
Your sampler pack will include the following samples of incredibly beautiful, luxe and diverse Orange Blossom fragrances in 1/2 ml (1 ml vials filled half full) samples.
- Arquiste Infanta en Flor - orange blossom and leather
- Caron Narcisse Noir EDT - old school orange blossom
- Dior Grand Bal - smooth orange blossom and jasmine
- Jo Malone Orange Blossom - bright and happy orange blossom
- Hermes 24, Faubourg - Beautifully blended, posh orange blossom
- Houbigant Orangers en Fleurs - ray of sunshine orange blossom
- Narciso Rodriguez EDT - orange blossom & musk
- Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger - the definitive orange blossom
- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino - beach orange blossom