Sex and perfume are made for each other. You put the animalics in (musk, ambergris, civet, cumin), maybe some indoles (jasmine, tuberose, gardenia) and you have a smolderingly sensuous perfume that is just a little wicked.
Your sampler pack will include a 1/2 ml (1ml sample vial filled half full) sample of each of the following scents:
- Byredo M/Mink -amber, honey, sea notes, odd thing, but kind of amazing.
- CB I Hate Perfume Musk Reinvention WP - Musk, musk musk and more musk
- Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles EDT - Retro animalic and classic
- Marlou Carnicure - feral animalic that stays with you. The animalics warm up, but this thing never really gets tame.
- Papillon Salome - beautiful, sensuous, animalic. The standard all animalics should be compared to.
- Rochas Femme EDT - old school animalic, created during the Depression by the legendary Edmond Roudnitska
- Serge Lutens Muscs Koublai Khan - starts out like an armpit, but turns into a beautiful skin scent.
- Zoologist Tyrannosaurus Rex - Leather and civet, and it smells every bit the predator. It is not for everyone, but being surprised by how this flesh-rending scent turns into something really lovely to wear is lovely.