TikTok Perfume creators have been moving perfume opinion for a while now, and there is a whole set of "Rich Girl" perfumes that have become bestsellers just based on this. They aren't all expensive perfumes - some are very reasonable and others have stratospheric prices. What they all have in common is a cult following.
This sampler has some of the most viral Rich Girl perfumes from TikTok
- Ariana Grande Cloud - reasonable and gets compared a lot to MFK BR540. They are similar, but not the same.
- BDK Rouge Smoking - cherry, vanilla, heliotrope, tonka, very addictive to sniff.
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl - reasonably priced with notes of rose and vanilla. And a fun, if impractical, bottle.
- Kayali Vanilla 28 - tonka, amber and so much vanilla
- Kilian Love Don't be Shy - Rihanna started the rush for this, but it holds its own in Rich Girl Forever. orange blossom and marshmallow. Sounds sweet, and it is, but really yummy kind of sweet.
- Maison Crivelli Hibiscus Mahajad - Hibiscus tea and vanilla and very, very rich.
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 - this is the Rich Girl Queen that eats all challengers so far.
- Parfums de Marly Delina Exclusif - There are three varieties, the regular, the Rosee and Exclusif. Exclusif is pretty amazing. Peony, musk, rhubarb. And for the real Rich Girls.
- Phlur Missing Person - smells different on everyone, became a TikTok sensation because of the emotions brought up when it just works.
- Sol de Janiero Cheriosa '62 Body Spray - This doesn't last, but it is so cheap, it doesn't matter, just spray more. Vanilla, salted caramel and pistachio.
- YSL Black Opium - Opium with a dash of coffee.
- YSL Libre - vanilla and orange blossom with a fairly reasonable price tag.